Instructor Bio: Allen "Oz" Osborne
Allen "Oz" Osborne
Trainer, Technical Training Program, WORLDPAC, Inc.
- Introduction to Volvo
- Advanced Volvo Systems
- Volvo Engine Management
- Volvo VIDA Networking
- High Performance Engines Theory and Design
- WTI Technical Training Instructor
20 years with Volvo as:
- Technical Trainer
- Shop Foreman
- Field Technical Specialist
- 10 years with Nissan as a Technical Trainer
- Training curriculum development for Nissan and WTI
- Bachelor of Science degree from Portland State University
- ASE Master Technician
- SAE presenter at a national convention
- Community college guest instructor
- Two terms as a high school auto shop teacher
- Member of the Bonneville 200 MPH club
Allen was also selected by his peers as a representative instructor at technical meetings with Volvo’s engineering staff in Sweden. In addition, while with Nissan, Allen was chosen to write the technical class manual on suspension systems.
Allen "Oz" Osborne is an avid hot rodder and has extensive experience working on an engine dyno. He has also participated in Bonneville land speed racing for 30 years and has set three land speed records. Allen is currently working on a team that intends to set a new wheel driven land speed record in excess of 500 mph.